Tuesday 22 July 2008

New album is in the works...

Just thought i'd let you all know that Jason, Dan, and I have begun writing an album. We haven't yet thought of a band Name yet but if you have any ideas, let me know. Here's what i came up with so far:

-Kings and protectors
- within three months
- preferably in person
-50 people
- the eventual goal
- former police chief
- Abraham's girlfriend
- the meeting
-sack the fort
-shake the dream
-stab the castle
-undead blackness
-suffer the children
- the "bait"
-pot luck dinner


In case you are wondering, I came up with that list during one of my home's offensive meetings. I may have been slightly influenced by what i was hearing.
Anyway, should be ready to record soon. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK
1) Salt of Castles
2) It Remains to be Seen
3) Carcass
more to come...

Jules said...

Whatever happened to "The Third Knuckle"?

That was Dan's brightest moment yet...

Anonymous said...

"Bait" was good

how about

"Ha!"

"clean up"

"deacon"

"in charge"

"driveway"

"bread crust"

also inspired by too many late night meetings