Tuesday 3 February 2009

In case anyone is wondering....

I'm still alive and well in good old Memphis town. It should be another month or so before we are done and ready to begin work on the music, keep us in your prayers...

On the the up side, John Paone, a good buddy (and former "possible" brother in law) came to visit and will be here for a couple weeks. Should be fun!

And......Dan and I are going to see these guys live this weekend....be Jealous!












AS I LAY DYING (for those who don't recognize them)

14 comments:

Stephanie Paone said...

Wow, a post!

And btw betch I am sooo jealous!!!! Although I would be more so if it was Demon Hunter.

I want to call John while he's there so send me a number. Gracias!

Anonymous said...

haha AILD is so lame.

mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mark said...

Patrick's helper? You are in for an old school beat down!

angie said...

i am jealous!!
that's awesome have fun

Stephanie Paone said...

"and former "possible" brother in law"

...haha I just got that.

Don't give up yet there's still Cathy and Tara!!!

;)

Anonymous said...

akkk!! first August Burns Red, then As I Lay Dying...grrrr..

mark said...

Eat Shit, Stephanie!!

;)

Poochies said...

You are all whores!!! ;)
This can get fun... we can say anything as long as we add ;)
Die Marky, DIE!!! ;)

Stephanie Paone said...

haha, so true! Where would we be with you you, Angel?

mark said...

Man, i was trying to make that point with my comment...weird..

Anonymous said...

Really? wow...I need to see ya'll again. soon. before you depart and I have no more contact with the other side.

Anonymous said...

Yo Marky, I'm eagerly anticipating your post on the Flobots. I know ur having fun with AILD, but get with the program G. :)

mark said...

Oh man, i forgot about that one, i'm on it buddy!!