Thursday 26 February 2009

Yo!!

Well, I'm still alive and back at home in Texas. I'm pretty happy due to the fact that I won't be going back to the hell hole that is commonly known as "Memphis". God in his wisdom has seen fit to rescue me.....YAY!

The music is drawing ever near so please keep us in your prayers as we continue to write and compose. We should be ready to conquer the world by April, so get ready!

Our home is doing very well. It's been hard to get things organized and running well, but now that the main work push is nearing it's end and we have the bulk of our team in Texas, things are coming together. The Lord has been doing some amazing miracles financially and otherwise, and I can't wait to see what else he has up his sleeve.

That's it for now, I'll post some pix asap. I miss you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take offense Marky...Memphis isn't a hell hole...it's just not the most hopping place in the world. You should come up for Memphis in May...that's the shiznit and the highlight of Memphis in all it's glory. Good bands are playing.