Wednesday 13 May 2009

In case you haven't noticed......


I kinda like this girl......












Steph is pretty cool to say the least. She's responsible
, self motivated,and not satisfied with the mundane.
This is why she will be successful in life and will make
a difference in the world around her. She's always made
me smile and in the time I spent with her,she helped
to make me a better person.

You're a good friend, Steph, and my life wouldn't be the
same without you. Don't get a big head now, It's just because
it's your b-day that i'm saying all this stuff....hehe!


Happy Birthday! I love you!

4 comments:

Stephanie Paone said...

weeeeep! Thanks for the post, Marky! I'm so touched...and surprised you still think so well of me after having to put up with me for a year...haha!

I love you! Wish you could make it to my party tomorrow :(

Can't wait to visit!

Luca said...

Yeah it is pretty clear you like her. :)

Jason said...

Man, it seems like last year I was wiping your nose and teaching you how to poster. Now here you are, 19 years old. Don't blink...

Maria said...

Awwww Steph looks so pretty!!
And some how i thot Marky was like quite a bit older than 19...???